DOZER STICK RAKES
ShawX uses an easy fit system that allows fitting by one person with ease.
Stick Rake Specifications:
- Open headboard design, improves vision whilst protecting your machine.
- Angled wings, ensures material is kept in front of the blade, increasing productivity.
- 80 Grade shoots, preventing denting,
- Staggered finger design, helps timber flow freely whilst allowing dirt to fall through.
- 450 Grade cutter bar, fitted standard to every rake.
- Simple, easy to use clamping system.
- No need for welding or any additional structures on your blade.
Stick Rakes are designed for cleaning up and sifting through soil, and rocks. A great attachment for removing any plant overgrowth and small trees.
Equipped with a unique sifting feature allows you to separate any unwanted material and leaving good soil in place.