ShawX Manufacturing is owned and operated by Ken, Donna and Brett Shaw. Our aim is to set new standards in the construction industry for quality, innovation, service as well as support for our products.
Recognising the industry trend towards cheap imported products (at the expense of reliability, quality and longevity), we are determined to provide a high quality, Australian made alternative at a competitive price.
In conjunction with the benefits to our country by reducing imports, providing secure employment for staff, and wherever possible using Australian componentry; ShawX offer their customers a better return on their financial investment by delivering lower maintenance, longer lasting hand made equipment – all while setting new benchmarks for service in the industry.
Having taken over the old Titan Manufacturing business in Cleveland, Brisbane (and relocating next door to 59 Enterprise Street, Cleveland); ShawX Manufacturing will continue to support Titan customers with their equipment maintenance requirements.
Please call us to arrange a visit to our premises where you can see the improvements we are making. Alternatively, call or email us to discuss a site visit from one of our staff when we are next in your area.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
“To be recognised as a leader in the industry, offering service with excellence, innovation and quality”
- To work in partnership with our clients to provide solutions that meet their needs.
- Endeavour to be the best at what we do through innovative approach, hard work, continual learning, safe practice, and a shared sense of purpose.
- Work as a team with the belief that collective achievement results in relationships of long term mutual benefit.
- We celebrate effort as well as achievement and enjoy the experience.
- To empower our people and develop an engaged, well trained team with the skills that will enable them to realise their potential.