Excavator Compaction Wheels For Sale
Heavy Equipment Manufacturer (14 – 200 Tonne)
Excavator compaction wheels specifically designed for maximum compaction
and long lifespan
ShawX Manufacturing’s attachments provide easy and effective compaction of all materials for any earthmoving or construction project.
Why are ShawX compaction wheels so different?
Our compaction wheels are specifically designed for maximum compaction.
We have designed our own compaction caps to be cast and specifically designed in order to provide the perfect depth of compaction, in conjunction with the right amount of pressure per surface area. We have calculated the surface area to ensure that the base and the height of our cap work together, to provide optimal compaction with a minimum amount of pressure in passes. The tapered cap design also allows for easy lift out of tough materials such as wet clay.
Our design features staggered caps across the wheel in a specific half chevron angle, designed to maintain constant contact with the ground. When the compaction cap remains continually on the ground, it ensures that there are no gaps in your compaction.
Our compaction wheels are made from the highest quality steel and provide superior compaction performance.
Compaction Wheels Uses
Compaction wheels can be used for a variety of works from compacting bedding and backfill in a trench, to compacting dam walls, clay liners, batters and levels.
SHAWX COMPACTION WHEELS
ShawX compaction wheels provide easy and effective compaction of all materials for earthmoving and construction.
They are custom built and can be made to suit all sized machines.
The main features of our compaction wheels are:
- A solid wheel construction and a completely lubricated and sealed bearing system – providing longevity and assisting with ease of use.
- Custom designed compaction cap specifically designed to allow for maximum compaction of all material types with the least amount of ground disturbance, allowing for quick compaction with fewer passes.
- Our design also features the sealed and lubricated bearing system that requires no maintenance, no grease, no checking.
- It has an outer seal to keep any dust or debris away from the inner bearing, providing the longest life possible.
- Made from the highest quality steel and providing superior compaction performance.
- 100% Australian made
- Low maintenance, strong and durable.
- Quality designed and tested to ensure maximum compaction with fewer passes.
- Available in standard or custom sizes
- Quick turnaround and delivery times
We manufacture all of our compaction wheels from scratch therefore, we are able to build them in standard, or custom sizes.
We manufacture three standard sizes to suit most common machines and trenches.
This being a:
- 450mm wheel to fit inside a 600mm wide trench.
- 600mm wheel to fit inside a 900mm wide trench.
- 900mm wheel for compacting of large areas.
We are also able to build any size to suit your specific needs.